Studio & Client Coordinator, Sydney
MAUD are looking for a pro-active, highly organised and confident individual to cover a 12-month maternity contract, with the intention to transition into a permanent Client Account Manager role once the 12 months are completed.
The Studio & Client Coordinator will be the first point of contact for the executive creative director and general manager taking on responsibility for diary management, travel, client facing and general studio coordination across both our Sydney and Melbourne offices.
A group of designers, writers, developers, animators, directors, producers, and strategists across Melbourne and Sydney. Our clients include the most interesting businesses in Australia (and beyond), both corporate and cultural, big and small, yet our culture is more in line with that of a small-scale studio – tight-knit, cross-functional and non-hierarchical.
MAUD fosters an environment where each team member is valued for their input, where ambition and initiative are encouraged. Therefore, the scope outlined below should be seen as an indication of base expectations for the specified role.
- Gain an understanding of MAUD; what we do, our clients and culture
- Manage calendar and events for executive creative director and general manager
- Manage expenses, time-sheets and any invoice related queries
- Oversee agency work in progress (WIP) tracker and coordinate WIP meetings
- Book and coordinate all office travel using external travel supplier
- Provide team support in both Sydney and Melbourne MAUD studios
- Organise office events and facilitate as needed
- Respond to all CV/job queries and assist with on-boarding of new staff
- Manage preparation of Award entries
- Website content coordination
- General office management duties e.g. facilities, equipment, and supplies
- Support account directors, being a day to day liaison with our clients on various projects and briefs
- Assist in managing client projects from estimation to delivery
- Manage new business process and client setup along with job costing and invoicing
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven administrative background with previous experience as an EA or Office Manager
- Experience or shown interest in design and client management services
- Highly orgainised with an eagle eye for detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be a confident, friendly and pro-active person willing to pitch in where needed
- Previous experience working in a design/branding/digital agency is a bonus
Competitive salary based on experience.
Applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MAUD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age. No agencies please, we’ve got this one covered.